Processing of personal data
Via Bruno Slongo, 15 – 30173 VENEZIA – ITALY
VAT Number: IT04203260270
PIF EUROPE is the owner of the personal data processing collected on this website. Reg UE 679/2016 (GDPR).
We dedicate ourselves to the utmost attention for protect the processing of personal data and we inform you about the modality and finality of the collection of personal data in accordance with art. 13 of GDPR.
Finality and legal bases of treatment
Data and Cookies we receive, will be processed by PIF EUROPE srl to provide the services you have requested and other finality with your consent. None of the collected data is communicated or disseminated with third parties. We can use your data for statistical analysis (Google Analytics), promotional activities (social media) or to send commercial information only with your consent.
Categories of personal data processed by holder of the treatment
We must treat some personal data necessary for the provision of the services, as information owner, in order to be able to offer you the services expected by www.pifeurope.com. This data may be implicitly provided by the tools you use to access and use the services or may be provided explicitly by you. PIF EUROPE treat the following categories of users’ personal data:
- Technical navigation data about IP address, identification codes of the user’s device, browser features and access time to the web site.
- Navigation data aimed at statistics; are indirectly provided by the user and used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning
- Identification data provided voluntarily and implicitly by the user (name, surname, e-mail address…) for the use of our trade services or the voluntary newsletter subscription through the “contact form”.
Dissemination, communication and subjects that can access to the data
Your personal data will not be widespread, but they could be communicated with some third subject for the provision of the service (such as suppliers, postal couriers, hosting providers…). The update list of data controllers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Transfer of data abroad
Your personal data is processed within the European Union. If it is necessary to operate outside UE due to operational or technical issues, the processing of personal data is in accordance with the provisions of chapter V of Regulation (EC) No. 223/2009. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the fullest protection of Personal Data basing the transfer on:
- Adequacy decision by EU Commission
- Warranties expressed by third party in accordance with art. 46 of Regulation
- Corporate binding rules.
Duration of processing and storage of personal data
PIF EUROPE, will hold the collected data throughout the duration of services and will keep the data for 6 next months to the Administrative activities’ finalisation. in accordance with Art. 5.1 e) of GDPR.
PIF EUROPE ensure you can exercise the Rights foreseen by the art. 12 of the GDPR. You have the right to ask the Data Controller, at any time, to:
- access your personal data (Art.15).
- rectify your incorrect personal data or correct the incomplete ones (Art. 16).
- delete your personal data if there is one of the reasons referred in GDPR (Art. 17).
- limit the use of your personal data if there is one of the reasons referred in GDPR (Art. 18).
- receive a copy of the data (Art. 20)
- object to the data processing for the dispatch of commercial communications and advertising material
- oppose to automatically process of your personal data.