Safety data sheet editing
PIF ITALIA has developed a software that will allow you to correctly process the Safety Data Sheets of your cosmetic products.
The Safety Data Sheet is a document that collects the report of the characteristics and all potential dangers of a cosmetic product. The document’s aim is to protect consumers by demonstrating the safety of the cosmetic.
In CHEMILAB MSDS it is possible to:
- classify original model sentences for safety data sheet elaboration,
- classify products’ categories,
- classify the area of use of products,
- classify GHS dangers,
- classify main GHS dangers’ categories,
- classify GHS dangers’ class,
- classify GHS dangers’ indication sentences,
- classify GHS dangers’ caution sentences,
- classify GHS dangers’ S-phrases,
- classify GHS dangers’ indications,
- fill out the safety data sheet according to law 830/2015 and later releases,
- print labels to stamp on a bulk through LabelJoy)
For further information please contact us at the office at +39 0422 410719 or write us an e-mail.